- n an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- n a mixer for beating eggs or whipping cream
- The big moment came in 1927 when he got interested in an eggbeater and nailed it to a table in his bedroom.
- Davis' Eggbeater beats the eggbeater into unrecognizable shape.
- For a whole year, he painted and repainted an eggbeater, a rubber glove and an electric fan.
News & Articles
- Treasures: Is this old eggbeater worth much?
Thanks in advance for any information you can give me on this "Silvers No. 3" eggbeater. It measures 12 inches high by 4 inches square. On one side it is graduated for liquid weights -- 4 ounces to 1 pound. On another it has such notations as "One Quart Full" and "One Pint 3 Gills." Another side has embossed text, including "Even Full 8 'T' 4 Coffee Cups." The bottom is embossed "Silvers ...
July 18, 2013 - Fairport - East Rochester Post