- n a grounder that bounces high in the air
- n informal terms for a human `tooth'
- n an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- n a butcher's knife having a large square blade
- Before they landed, the crew of the chopper from Baptist Hospital saw the shark on the beach, its gray body against the white sand.
- A cross between a chopper, a compact and a UFO, the low-emission Clever car runs on compressed natural gas stored in two cylinders behind the passenger's seat and gets a dizzying .
- Last week when several South American planters ordered cotton choppers, they could not be promised delivery sooner than next July, for Dixie Cultivator Corp.
News & Articles
- Webster won and #8217;t help Price Chopper get liquor license
WEBSTER - Selectmen shocked Price Chopper Supermarket lawyers and local management by voting Monday night not to petition the Legislature for special legislation allowing the store to obtain a full liquor license. Their final unanimous vote was "to take no action from the Board of Selectmen."
June 11, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Why’s that mailbox beeping outside the Rome Price Chopper?
A beeping noise coming from inside a U.S. mailbox outside the Price Chopper in Rome drew the attention of police, fire crews and U.S. postal workers Monday morning.
June 10, 2013 - The Observer-Dispatch
- Cell phone in mailbox causes commotion at Price Chopper
ROME, N.Y. (WKTV) - If you were heading to do some grocery shopping at the Price Chopper in Rome Monday morning, you may have seen quite a bit of commotion.
June 10, 2013 - WKTV Utica
- Jim Schlossnagle in Omaha World-Herald
I don't think he had it from the get-go,TCU coach Jim Schlossnagle said. "Hit the leadoff hitter, didn't throw a strike and had the chopper go through on the 3-1 count. He tried to find his breaking ball since he didn't have command of his...
- Bob Geren in The Canadian Press
He threw the ball well,Oakland manager Bob Geren said. "He gave up a chopper up the middle. If that ball was two feet either way, it is to the shortstop or second baseman."
- Paul Byrd in USA Today
This should give us confidence,said Paul Byrd. "It was 3-1 late in the game with two outs and we did little nit-picky things: a walk, a chopper, a base hit and we made something happen. That's what we did so well last year. It's the little...