- n moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults; larvae feed on tree foliage and spin egg-shaped cocoons
- Grappling for the role of challenger for the world's heavyweight championship were two washed-up fighters: Barkeep Tony Galento, a beer-bibbing ham--egger who had never heard of .
- The egger, one Alexander Ivanovich Dorogokupetz, was mobbed by Sinatra's fans but rescued by police and ushers.
- A ham-and-egger for a good purse.
News & Articles
- Mad Dog Boutique to stay open by popular demand
Mad Dog Boutique owner Dorothy Egger has decided to keep her Blacksburg store open, after some public encouragement and outcry. “The support I’ve gotten to stay open has been unbelievable,” Egger said. Last month, Egger announced that she would close her women’s clothing store at 109 N. Main St. for good. Her customers, business colleagues [...]
June 6, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- Mad Dog boutique will remain open
Downtown Blacksburg women’s boutique, Mad Dog, will be staying open — despite announcing that it would be closing its doors in May. Virginia Tech alumna and Mad Dog owner Dorothy Egger has been working in the retail business for 31 years.
June 5, 2013 - Collegiate Times