- n horse of a dull brownish grey color
- n a color or pigment varying around a light grey-brown color
she wore dun
- v treat cruelly
- v persistently ask for overdue payment
The grocer dunned his customers every day by telephone
- v cure by salting
- v make a dun color
- s of a dull greyish brown to brownish grey color
the dun and dreary prairie
- The legend is familiar; when dun notes piled too high during the bright, wild days with Zelda, Scott could lock himself in a room and come out next morning with a story salable at .
- Its dun-colored terrain daubed with the green of shrubs, meadow grasses and crops lies some 200 miles north of the roaring, metastasizing metropolis for which the state is most .
- Larry's legal bills are piling up, he just crashed his car, he needs to visit his doctor, and the guy from the Columbia Record Club keeps calling to dun him for a membership Larry .
News & Articles
- Dun Building sells for $1.3 million
Banker-turned-developer Paul Kolkmeyer and two partners have acquired the Dun Building in downtown Buffalo from Michael Joseph’s Clover Management as an investment.
June 11, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Small business owners make mistakes applying for loans
Thousands of stunned small business owners call Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. each week after they're turned down for a loan. Jeff Stibel, CEO of the business credit reporting company, has a message for them: Don't blame the bank.
June 11, 2013 - Asbury Park Press
- Follow-up: Dun & Bradstreet upgraded to Neutral at JPMorgan
JPMorgan upgraded Dun & Bradstreet to Neutral from Underweight after meeting with the company's management citing progress with the introduction of new products. The firm raised its price target for shares ...
June 7, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance