- n small balls or strips of boiled or steamed dough
- n dessert made by baking fruit wrapped in pastry
- Today he's in a mental institution while his wife peddles dumplings of fatty pork and mustard greens under the soot-covered trees.
- In the wake of poisonings in Japan linked to Chinese-made dumplings, last week brought a fresh wave of scrutiny to China's control over its food industry.
- One scene, which has Po and Shifu dueling with chopsticks, stilts and tree branches to grab the last available dumpling, is an instant classic.
News & Articles
- RAVE RECIPE: Chicken and dumplings 'always a treat'
Brenda Shipley says she doesn't want to mess with what works. The Sale Creek resident's chicken and dumplings recipe has pleased people for at least eight decades, so she's not about to vary it.
June 26, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Local Flavor: Honey B’s II Diner
Everything from all-day breakfast to a range of Friday fish choices can be found at Honey B’s II Diner, 4713 Douglas Ave. The friendly cafe offers daily soup specials — including its popular chicken dumpling, available every day but Sunday — plus a variety of sandwiches and entrees.
June 21, 2013 - The Journal Times
- Sylvia Fowles in Tampa Tribune
With increasing strain on our world's energy resources, our goal is to make North Dumpling a small but prominent example of what can be achieved on a larger scale with today's emerging energy-saving technologies. It's an excellent demonstration of... Dean Kamen http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Kamen&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH-1xWHv6fPzWhqHSTmycFky9IYqw Earthtimes (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/philips-illuminates-worlds-first-led-nation,641252.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNENHudKsMS8PbMSIc73TgL_5SC-ZQ Dec 2, 2008
30856 39724 dumpling I call her Sugar Lips because she's my baby and I tell her she's full of Sugar," Mrs. Fowles said. "She calls me her sugar dumpling."
- Ronald Searle in Telegraph.co.uk
When they married in 1948 Searle wrote his bride a poem: "Diddle diddle dumpling/ Your husband Ron/ Went to bed singing this song/ I love Kayki/ Wherever I may be/ And I wish she would maykmi/ A nice cuppa tea."