- n an exercising weight; two spheres connected by a short bar that serves as a handle
- n an ignorant or foolish person
- Further along is the Double Sky Wheel, a king-sized dumbbell with gyratory center beam supporting two independent wheels that can't decide whether to plunge suicidally earthward .
- California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (center) lifts a charred dumbbell while touring homes that were burned by the Station Fire near Tujunga, California.
- Other cells had enlarged, dumbbell-shaped or even twin nuclei.
News & Articles
- Step N Sculpt & Ultimate Cardio Kickbox
Location: Seattle - Group Fitness Studio Description: The ultimate cardio kickbox workout. Increase your stamina and endurance as you torch calories with low impact, easy-to-follow step patterns. Sculpt portion of class includes body weight and dumbbell exercises. Closed toe shoes required.
June 10, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Lex Luger in Atlanta Journal Constitution
I was one of the strongest guys on the planet,Luger said recently. "I was freaky strong before. I was bench-pressing 450 pounds my senior year of high school. I was a freak. Now I can't lift a one-pound dumbbell. But God tells me that...
- Brian Fuentes in MLB.com
I was lifting weights -- I just picked up a dumbbell, and it was a freak thing,Fuentes said. "I didn't have a lot of weights. I saw a chiropractor, and he said he didn't believe anything was structurally wrong. It's a tissue issue. With...
- Brad Pitt in Lincolnshire Echo
While Brad described his character as "a dumbbell, a gum-chewing...... iPod-addicted bubble-brain."