- n a dull greyish to yellowish or light olive brown
- s lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise
her drab personality
life was drab compared with the more exciting life style overseas
- s lacking brightness or color; dull
drab faded curtains
- s of a light brownish green color
- s causing dejection
- After a century of horror movies, can there still be innovation? Will directors find novel ways of scaring an audience? Or, with all taboos broken, have we entered the drab era of .
- Within weeks of being elected to City Hall in 2000, Rama began hiring painters to coat Tiranas gray, drab faades with dazzling colors, reminiscent of Marseilles or Mexico City.
- Proceeding to Nice, France, these drab brothers were caparisoned with Oriental pomp, garlanded with flowers, buckled with jeweled swords and conducted by a suitably gorgeous .
News & Articles
- Kidd must show he loves coaching as much as he enjoyed The Life as a player
He Wasn’t going to turn into Jimmy Kimmel overnight, OK? Jason Kidd has spent a professional lifetime actively keeping his basketball commentaries drab, beige and safe. He finds a money quote, one that draws laughs, he’ll pound it over and over again like a butcher trying to tenderize...
June 14, 2013 - New York Post
- Turning Sad Suburban Office Parks Into Mixed-Use Destinations
As the suburbs slowly die, we need to do something with all that space. You may not notice it driving through most towns, but the suburbs of the U.S. are going through some transformational changes. They’re getting poorer , especially compared to their city counterparts, and according to a Wall Street Journal article, office parks--the soulless staple of drab suburbs--are increasingly being ...
June 14, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Logitech Eye Candy Color Collection
Work and study areas don't have to be drab. read more
June 13, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Robert Gates in FOXNews
As she's been known to say, olive drab runs in her veins,Gates said.
- Cal Ripken Jr in Peoria Journal Star
I understood the game was more special because people were in the stands watching,Ripken said. "It would be pretty drab if it was just you out there playing."
- Mike Selvey in The Nation Newspaper
Mike Selvey, a former England Test player and not one for gloating overstatement, described this year's debacle in the Guardian newspaper as "quite the most drab, dismal, lacklustre, bland, interminable, uninspiring series in recent memory, with the...