- n a leafless annual parasitic vine of the genus Cuscuta having whitish or yellow filamentous stems; obtain nourishment through haustoria
- v walk unsteadily
- Though the actor is only 36, he manages, even in the closeups, to dodder and gasp and redden with exertion like a gay old boy on his last legs.
- I may dodder and dote; I may parboil and platitudinize; I may become the butt and chopping block of all the bright, original spirits of the rising generation; but my reputation .
- But he would not reminisce, dodder or preach plaintively like an ordinary old man.
News & Articles
- Dodder: ‘I just want to be happy’
Kellie Dodder started experimenting with alcohol and marijuana when she was about 13. When she was 15 she lost her grandfather, and her abuse took a turn for the worse.
June 22, 2013 - Cheboygan Daily Tribune