- v move without being stable, as if threatening to fall
The drunk man tottered over to our table
- v walk unsteadily
- v move unsteadily, with a rocking motion
- Postwar Austria is a political teeter-totter balanced precariously and almost exactly between two parties: the leftist Socialists (73 seats) and the conservative Catholic People's .
- The heroes try to keep their equilibrium while dodging flame darts from Yam; they use burning sticks as swords; they balance one pole on another, like a teeter-totter, and swivel .
- So we hadn't been there 12 hours, and the first case we get is a young child who had gone outside to play on the teeter-totter and stepped on a land mine.
News & Articles
- Free play day at Totter's Otterville
Fort Mitchell hosted the first of two free events for local families Friday at Totter's Otterville in Covington. Children and parents who arrived at the play center between 10 a.m.
June 14, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Manure Ginobili: Spurs’ Big Three Officially Reduced to Two as Heat Even Series at 2-2
One of the dominant storylines of this NBA Finals duel is that both the Spurs and the Heat boast a “Big Three.” Thursday night in San Antonio, Miami’s LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade backed that notion up for the first time this series, combining for a staggering 85 of their team’s 109 points. The Heat ended up winning by 16, transforming a teeter-totter series into a best-of-three ...
June 14, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- Phil Jackson in ESPN
I kind of anticipated this was going to be a back-and-forth series like this,Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. "It's a lot of teeter-totter here, despair and elation."
- Richard Fulton in International Herald Tribune
The state is really on a teeter-totter,said Richard Fulton, a political science professor at Northwest Missouri State University. "We've been a state that has been swinging back and forth between Democrats and Republicans at the statewide...
- Jim Leyland in KETV.com
The Twins losing tonight was a little bonus for us, but there's still a long way to go,said Detroit manager Jim Leyland. "I know it doesn't seem that way, but because of the situation in the standings this thing could teeter- totter back...