- n walking with short steps and the weight tilting from one foot to the other
ducks walk with a waddle
- v walk unsteadily
- Because of the vaselike construction of her pelvic bones, a woman, moving on her legs, must inevitably waddle.
- He has a doofy chuckle and a bouncy waddle, and when he isn't singing syrupy songs ("I love you You love me We're a happy family"), he has a habit of exclaiming, "Stuuuupendous!".
- Or waddle (a penguin with its colony).
News & Articles
- Video: Lance Briggs on Brian Urlacher
Chicago Bears linebacker Lance Briggs talks to Carmen DeFalco and Tom Waddle about his relationship with Brian Urlacher and what Urlacher meant to the team.
June 14, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Carlos Boozer in abc11.com
Kyle can shoot the heck out of the ball,Boozer, speaking on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000 on Thursday, said of his former teammate with the Jazz. "He's 6-7, 6-8 with real size and can shoot the ball. In practice he doesn't...
- Cate Blanchett in AFP
It's kind of cruel to make a pregnant lady waddle this far,Blanchett joked before paying tribute to Ledger, who died in January after accidentally consuming a lethal cocktail of drugs.
- Jared Allen in ESPN
If I was a betting man, and I had to put money on it today, absolutely,Allen said Thursday when asked on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000 if he thinks Favre will return. "I hope if the answer was no, he would have already had...