- v make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- v disclose to view as by removing a cover
- s made known (especially something secret or concealed)
the disclosed purpose of their wicked plan
- Called last month to testify before a House subcommittee investigating nuclear safeguards, Srouji disclosed that the FBI had shown her nearly 1,000 pages of bureau documents on .
- Operation Midnight Climax was disclosed last week at a Senate hearing, adding bizarre details to the story of CIA drug research exposed in 1975 and 1976 by Government .
- The details of what happened in Haditha were first disclosed in March by PTI's Tim McGirk and Aparisim Ghosh, and their reporting prompted the military to launch an inquiry into .
News & Articles
- Lampert's ESL lowers Autonation stake to 32% from 44%
Edward Lampert's ESL Partners disclosed last night that it lowered its stake in Autonation to 32% from the 41.3% stake it held on February 21.
June 13, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance
- NSA director: Data mining follows law, thwarts terror
Phone records obtained by the government through a secret surveillance program disclosed last week helped to prevent "dozens" of terrorist acts, the director of the National Security Agency told a Senate hearing on Wednesday.
June 13, 2013 - CNN
- NSA director: Contractors may need more oversight
The head of the National Security Agency says he is seriously concerned that the contractor who disclosed secret U.S. surveillance programs had access to key parts of the NSA network. NSA Director Keith ...
June 13, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- President Bush in New York Times
Without confirming the existence of the memorandums or discussing the explicit techniques they authorized, Mr. Bush said the interrogation methods had been "fully disclosed to appropriate members of Congress."
- Tom Daschle in International Herald Tribune
I disclosed this information to the committee voluntarily and paid the taxes and any interest owed promptly,Daschle wrote. "My mistakes were unintentional."
- Roger Goodell in Leading The Charge
Goodell noted that "we were the ones that disclosed" the Patriots' illegal taping of the New York Jets' defensive signals in Week 1 of last season.