- n state of uncertainty or perplexity especially as requiring a choice between equally unfavorable options
- We tend to think of the innovators dilemma, a term coined by the Harvard Business school professor Clayton M.
- More than a technical issue, the dilemma goes to the heart of Hollywoods evolving attitude toward animated movies.
- To the Editor: At the core of the debate over war with Iraq lies a single moral dilemma: Saddam Hussein represents a real danger, yet most Iraqis are innocent human beings.
News & Articles
- Zimmerman jury selection: notoriety of case is key
The dilemma confronting lawyers trying to pick a jury in the George Zimmerman trial was summed up neatly by a member of the pool on the second day of the selection process.
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- The new fatherhood dilemma: Surviving 'Daddy guilt'
Disappoint your boss or disappoint your child? It’s a painful dilemma working women have had to confront for decades, but now men are discovering a similar work-life balance conundrum.They're changing diapers and attending soccer games, so it's no surprise that in a recent Redbook poll, 40 percent of moms described their husbands as "extremely" hands-on fathers, and 72 percent said their ...
June 12, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- The Dilemma for Regional Banks
The Dilemma for Regional Banks
June 11, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Fidel Castro in The South African Star
In a message read to Latin American artists at the launch of his five-day birthday bash, Castro said: "I direct myself to you, intellectuals and prestigious personalities of the world, with a dilemma. I could not meet with you in a small locale,...
- Gordon Brown in International Herald Tribune
The military is very strong and extremely disciplined. As long as the armed forces of Pakistan remain united, which they will and are, no harm can come to Pakistan. The harm can come from the political dilemma. We have to resolve the political... Pervez Musharraf http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervez_Musharraf&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFAVhzySYuE3lF9745wqWMC9w52og Guardian Unlimited http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-7077299,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHeBpvsmAeezlEgOvnIHFpkRR2ygw Nov 14, 2007
27703 36626 dilemma The use of intercept in evidence characterizes a central dilemma we face as a free society - that of preserving our liberties and the rule of law, while at the same time keeping our nation safe and secure," Brown told lawmakers.