- n aromatic Old World herb having aromatic threadlike foliage and seeds used as seasoning
- n aromatic threadlike foliage of the dill plant used as seasoning
- The New York chef would opt for a simple meal of gravlax (salt-cured salmon) with crisp bread and dill mustard sauce, and nigiri-style sushi.
- They are still at it: last week Washingtonians were drinking something called a "dillytini"a martini with a two-inch green bean, pickled in dill vinegarwhich tastes .
- The botanically innocent scholars who produced the King James Version turned aspens into mulberries and dill into anise.
News & Articles
- Dill reinstated as West Gardiner fire chief
Vicki Dill, dismissed by the West Gardiner Board of Selectmen as the town's fire chief last month for not meeting a settlement's training requirements, is back on the job.
June 12, 2013 - Morning Sentinel
- Crunchy vegetable salad with Greek yogurt, lemon, dill and chives
On today's Healthy at Home recipe, Chef Dan Eaton makes a crunchy vegetable salad with cucumbers, asparagus, snow peas and radishes. They're all tossed with Greek-style nonfat plain yogurt, lemon juice, chives and dill.
June 11, 2013 - News 14 Carolina
- Make summer dill pickles at Minnetrista
Make crisp, flavorsome dill sandwich pickles that you and your family can enjoy all summer long at Minnetrista Canning Workshop: Fresh Pack Dill Pickles on June 18.
June 9, 2013 - The Star Press