diagramming : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n providing a chart or outline of a system
- v make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- But Geni turns tree-building into a collaborative effort: the free site gives you the basic tools for diagramming your ancestry, and it also lets you invite others to contribute.
- That world has become so complex that Houser and his team have to use diagramming software to keep its various components straight.
- If I'd gone to my neighborhood school instead of the parish school, it's doubtful I would have gone to college on scholarship or have the life I now do, the result of diagramming .
- Nate McMillan in Seattle Times
Slow down, let's not get ahead of ourselves,McMillan warned. "It's two games. ...... I like his energy. Hell, I love his energy, but we're not diagramming any plays for Reggie Evans right now. Not when we have other guys on the floor who...
- Stan Van Gundy in NBA.com
I'll take the blame on that,Miami coach Stan Van Gundy said. "With a young team and diagramming a play that you've never run, we should've probably run something we've worked on."