- n a drawing intended to explain how something works; a drawing showing the relation between the parts
- v make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- One diagram features three circles labeled "laxatives," "acne cream," and "wart removal" sharing an intersection marked "no eye contact with the cashier".
- Walk of life A chronology of the first appearance of various life-forms on earth This article contains a complex diagram.
- He may even point to the chess diagram he drew in a notebook, each square marked with a date: 61 were filled in, three short of the entire chessboard.
News & Articles
- DNA Automation System offers applications to boost usability.
With Alarm Shelving application, operators of Metso DNA Automation System can temporarily prevent alarm from being displayed when it is being a nuisance. Shelved alarm will be removed from alarm list and will not show until it is un-shelved. Function test, featuring automatic data collection, shows function block diagram with live values from real or virtual running environment, helping to solve ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- It's Dude-itors All the Way Down
In the middle of the Venn diagram between the glass ceiling, the vanilla ceiling , and chilled out dude-itors , you'll find the cover of the summer issue of Port . There, staring back at you, are the patriarchs-in-chief of some of the most influential American print magazines, which, if you believe them, have the same staying power as the human species itself! Read more...
June 11, 2013 - Gawker
- Larry Summers Redefines Balanced Budgets as Stimulus and Big Deficits as Austerity
Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, in June 4 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee, offers a scatter diagram which allegedly shows “that countries that pursued harsher austerity policies in recent years also had lower real GDP growth.”
June 10, 2013 - Cato Institute