- n a feeling of scornful hatred
- v look down on with disdain
- But yes, we must honor the tradition of despising the trolls silently tomorrow.
- The basic reason for the death spiral is the continued concentration of the homophobic, racist, reality-despising base.
- But my half-Cuban, half-Polish father-in-law he's one part que pasa, one part kielbasa loves their cancer-surviving, Castro-despising, Cuban-American third baseman, Mike .
News & Articles
- Brady Hoke offers tickets to The Game to young OSU fan/cancer survivor
When it comes to rivalries in sports in general and college football specifically, you can probably count on one hand and still have a finger or two left over those that are more heated than the iconic and annual Ohio State-Michigan grudge match. One of the lesser known qualities of the two-sided interstate despising? There…
July 23, 2013 - NBC Sports: CollegeFootballTalk
- John Higgins in Times Online
Yesterday, Higgins, half-joking, said: "I hated him out there. I was looking at him, despising him, and hoping he would collapse or something, but at the end I wished him all the best."
- Chuck Lorre in Wall Street Journal
In a message to his late father, Mr. Lorre wrote, "I want to apologize for despising you for reasons I still don't understand."
- Rick Santorum in The Temple News Online (subscription)
The world is changing, but you don't see it because you don't feel it here, you don't believe it's real. The enemy gets up everyday thinking about you, despising you,Santorum said.