- n the occurrence of a change for the worse
- n loss of military equipment
- n the act of damaging something or someone
- n the amount of money needed to purchase something
how much is the damage?
- n any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- v inflict damage upon
The snow damaged the roof
She damaged the car when she hit the tree
- v suffer or be susceptible to damage
These fine china cups damage easily
- For some, the damage has already been done.
- The space shuttle's camera and sensors have picked up potentially dangerous tile damage incurred during liftoff par for the course for NASA's troubled shuttle program.
- It's especially worrying because the most intense storms do the most damage by far several minor storms can equal the damage of a single severe hurricane.
News & Articles
- Concussion Damage Looks Much Like Early Alzheimer's: Study
Title: Concussion Damage Looks Much Like Early Alzheimer's: Study Category: Health News Created: 6/18/2013 10:35:00 AM Last Editorial Review: 6/18/2013 12:00:00 AM
June 19, 2013 - MedicineNet.com
- Wayne Street damage
Damage done to a Marietta street by trucks delivering fill material to a construction site will be repaired by the company, city engineer Joe Tucker said Tuesday.
June 19, 2013 - The Marietta Times
- Fire causes heavy damage,no injuries at BHC home
FIRE DAMAGE: Yellow police tape hangs on the gate near a home in the 1800 block of Diamond Drive, where a fire Sunday night caused an estimated $105,000 in damage.
June 19, 2013 - Mohave Daily News
- Gordon Brown in NDTV.com
It's obvious that we have a group of people, not just in this country but around the world, who are prepared to inflict maximum damage on civilians,said Gordon Brown, British Prime Minister.