- n any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- n the occurrence of a change for the worse
- n the act of damaging something or someone
- v cause or do harm to
These pills won't harm your system
- Taking an herbal supplement can sometimes do more harm than it does good.
- In the latest study on the effects of popular videos such as the "Baby Einstein" and "Brainy Baby" series, researchers find that these products may be doing more harm than good.
- The additions: bioethical sins, morally dubious experiments that harm human embryos, drug abuse, polluting, social injustice, accumulating excessive wealth and creating poverty.
News & Articles
- One tough old bird rules the parking lot
No harm, no fowl, say admirers of McNugget, the rooster who shares a downtown Issaquah parking lot with Your Espresso and Staples stores.
June 17, 2013 - Seattle Times
- James Kirkland Arrested for Assault; Has the End Finally Come for the Mandingo Warrior?
COMMENTARY | In what may amount to the final nail in his professional coffin, former world title contender James Kirkland has been arrested for assault and charged with "causing bodily harm to a family member," according to the American-Statesman, a newspaper based out of Kirkland's hometown of Austin, Texas.
June 17, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports
- Medical intervention in transgender adolescents appears to be safe and effective
( The Endocrine Society ) Hormone treatment to halt puberty in adolescents with gender identity disorder does not cause lasting harm to their bones, a new study finds. The results were presented today at The Endocrine Society's 95th Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
June 17, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Raymond Kelly in Dallas Morning News
New York City Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said at afternoon news conference that the bomb found in a Nissan Pathfinder on Saturday night was "a sober reminder that New York is a target for people who want to come here and do us harm."
- Nancy Pelosi in CBS News
I believe a boycott of the Beijing Olympics would unfairly harm our athletes who have worked so hard to prepare for the competition,Pelosi said in a statement.
- Roger Goodell in Atlanta Journal Constitution
In a letter to Stallworth, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the player's actions caused "irreparable harm to the victim and his family, your club, your fellow players and the NFL."