cut back : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v return in time
- v cut down on; make a reduction in
- v cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- v place restrictions on
News & Articles
- Gluten-Free Trend Translates to Takeout; GrubHub Identifies Top Cities for Gluten-Free Ordering
CHICAGO, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With approximately one in three Americans trying to cut back or avoid gluten in their diets*, the analysts at GrubHub , a leading online and mobile food ordering ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ward Gulch Fire 85% contained, Hwy 325 reopened
Fire crews will be cut back to 250 personnel, and all the residents are now back home.
June 18, 2013 - KKCO Grand Junction
- Stocks bounce back, Fed uncertainty looms
Investors don't seem to think the Fed will announce plans to cut back on its bond-buying program when it meets this week, but uncertainty remains.
June 17, 2013 - CNN Money