- n a junction where one street or road crosses another
- r transversely
- And I don't want to get crossways with his people.
- In order to hit a target in your bomb run, you have to fly a straight course, and you usually try to bomb on the length of the bridge and not crossways.
- The old Nixon and Reagan Cabinet officer had got crossways with Dubya's father and with his successor at State, James Baker.
- Beck in Business Wire (press release)
The Coast Guard is a significant tenant in our Crossways Commerce Center business park,said Tony Beck, Regional Vice President, Southern Virginia Region. "We are always looking for opportunities to accommodate the expansion needs of our...
- Jim Ray Smith in Fort Worth Star Telegram
We became very good friends,Smith said of Lipscomb. "But we kind of got crossways during a game in '59. They were the [defending] champs and we beat 'em by a touchdown [38-31] at Baltimore." "That game, Big Daddy tried to break my...
- John F Kennedy in Natchez Democrat
If you get crossways with the governor, you're not going to get a line of credit, and that's just not a good way to do business,Kennedy said. "That's how we end up with projects that most reasonable people would look at and say that's not...