crossroad : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a junction where one street or road crosses another
- The Middle East is at a crossroads.
- SYRIA sits at such a vital crossroadsbetween Europe, Africa and Asiathat the traffic through it has always been heavy, and its inhabitants have never had much chance for .
- Today Le Petit Vaticantwo gray concrete buildings with corrugated roofs sits at a rural crossroad in the French village of Clmery.
News & Articles
- 5 Games That Will Determine the New York Jets' Fate in 2013
Nobody expects the New York Jets to compete for a playoff berth in the 2013 season. The green and white have undergone ugly turnover, headlined by the exit of former franchise player Darrelle Revis. The Jets reached a crossroad at the start of this offseason when it became apparent that the team would be forced to rebuild without the presence of its supposed prima donna, albeit a player that ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans Face Harsh Realities Ahead of UFC 161
The main event at UFC 161 this weekend not only pits two of the best light heavyweights in the world against one another, but it also showcases opposing competitors at a bit of a crossroad in their respective careers. Former Pride and Strikeforce champion Dan Henderson comes into the bout off of an ugly fight against Lyoto Machida in February. The entire 15-minute affair came down to Henderson ...
June 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Jerry Jones in International Herald Tribune
Roy has been a wonderful representative of this organization since coming to Dallas,Jones said. "Unfortunately we have reached a crossroad with his time here in Dallas and the difficult decision was made to allow him to explore other...
- Robin Wright Penn in msnbc.com
I hit that crossroad a while ago,Wright Penn said. "For (me), the 'I know what I don't want' was flashing neon lights."
- Parker Griffith in CBS News (blog)
When you have a successful presidential speech of any sort, it's because that president is able to put their finger on the moment we're in. This is the crossroad that we are at, and then to project confidence that if we take the right measures that... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/great-black-hope/2009/01/16/1231608988587.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFEXvhAW-7CqTOp_8QntdbhIcsVww Jan 16, 2009
23775 31836 crossroads I believe our nation is at a crossroads and I can no longer align myself with a party that continues to pursue legislation that is bad for our country, hurts our economy, and drives us further and further into debt," Griffith, 67, said at a...