- v cut short
She wanted her hair cropped short
- v prepare for crops
- v yield crops
- v let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- v feed as in a meadow or pasture
- v cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- s (of land or soil) used for growing crops
- Though cases of such longstanding hidden crimes have cropped up elsewhere in recent years, the revelation of two in less than two years has set about a round of public soul .
- With his close-cropped hair, wide cheekbones and enormous grin, Fai may not be the most attractive representative of his genderhe also has the chronic slouch and bob of a beat .
- Something called the multiverse hypothesis in cosmology speculates that ours may be but one in a cascade of universes, suddenly bettering the odds that life could have cropped up .
News & Articles
- Fashion Face-Off: Naomi Watts vs. Sophia Bush in Lacy Jumpsuits
Disclaimer: Our research shows that Sophia Bush is in fact wearing two separate pieces (a peplum top and cropped pants), but her lacy Catherine Malandrino ensemble is still similar enough to Naomi...
June 11, 2013 - E! Online
- Amber Rose Long Hair Transformation, Who’s That Girl? [Pic]
Amber Rose’s long hair look is nuts (in a good way), and the famously close-cropped star looks like a literally different person entirely with amazing lengthy locks. The Amber Rose long hair makeover is the sort that only the celeb class can pull off super well, given the difficulty in rapidly adding believable lengthy to [...] Amber Rose Long Hair Transformation, Who’s That Girl? [Pic] is a ...
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Dog recovering after owner crops ears
A dog is recovering after her former owner had the animal's ears cropped.
June 11, 2013 - WAFF 48 News Huntsville
- Alan Curbishley in SkySports
I don't know too much about it to be fair,said Curbishley. "I don't know if it is talk to stir things up, if you like, we will have to see. I just think it is something that has cropped up. Is it speculation or is there something in it? I...
- Charles Grassley in USA Today
In a letter sent Monday to acting FDA commissioner Dr. Andrew von Eschenbach, Grassley said in part, "I remain concerned that while both psychiatric and cardiovascular risk signals have cropped up across this class of drugs this past year, it...