critique : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- n a serious examination and judgment of something
- v appraise critically
Please critique this performance
- And even if they aren't, it's nice to hear someone critique that image-obsessed, context-deprived soundbite culture a culture, incidentally, in which Stephanopoulos flourished .
- Vega titled that first critique, "a quick lesson: how to misinterpret a poll His second critique is a lesson on how to ignore one.
- If the Russians wanted a friendly critique of their society, they could have picked a more sympathetic source than the Economist of London (circ.
News & Articles
- WATCH: John Oliver Eviscerates 'Crazy' Antigay Opponents Around the World
John Oliver had biting critique for opponents to LGBT equality in Russia, France, and stateside on Thursday's episode of The Daily Show. read more
June 14, 2013 - The Advocate
- Hess garners fourth-place medal in Drake high hurdles
DES MOINES -- While quick to critique his performance and not yet satisfied with his times, Harlan Community senior Austin Hess also knows the significance of a fourth-place medal at the Drake Relays.
June 14, 2013 - The Harlan Tribune
- Three Ways Andrew Luck Can Improve in 2013
COMMENTARY | It's difficult to critique the performance of Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck. The No. 1 overall pick of the 2012 NFL Draft came to Indy, took over a woeful team and led them to an 11-5 regular season record and a playoff berth, setting several NFL rookie records along the way. He delivered more than any Colts fan could have ever dreamed.
June 12, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports