- n tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly
- n small freshwater decapod crustacean that resembles a lobster
- n large edible marine crustacean having a spiny carapace but lacking the large pincers of true lobsters
- v make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
We'll have to crawfish out from meeting with him
- Swimming CrawfishFor 60 crawfish prepare a bouillon with 2 cups dry white wine, cup cognac, 3 large carrots and one large onion cut in thin slices, 1 teaspoon salt, a.
- Other festival highlights include a crawfish eating contest, cooking demonstrations, Cajun dancing and the hotly contested crawfish races.
- Political skullduggeries are as much at home in Louisiana as crawfish or beignets.
News & Articles
- Cowboys & Crawfish event slated in Fernley
The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows will be hosting its first Cowboys & Crawfish event this Saturday, June 22, at the Out-of-Town Park.
June 20, 2013 - Mason Valley News
- Girard top finisher at Crawfish Crawl
Fifty-two runners competed in the Crawfish Crawl Saturday.
June 20, 2013 - Keokuk Daily Gate City
- Crawfish salad
1 small onion, chopped 2 pounds crawfish tails 3 tablespoons mayonnaise Mustard 2 tablespoons Beazell’s Cajun Seasoning 1 tablespoons dill pickle relish 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish.
June 17, 2013 - The Daily Iberian
- Ron Springs in Forbes
You kind of hung with the people who did what you did,Springs says. "We were professional beer drinkers and margarita drinkers and crawfish eaters."
- Jim Bowden in Washington Times
If we have to be a crawfish and take a step back to take two steps forward, we'll be a crawfish,Bowden said. "We're open to that. We're not going to lose focus of the long-term plan."
- Sean Payton in Saints Insider
Everyone felt at home eating crawfish; it was real nice,said Payton, who added the meal was not messy. "These were nicely peeled neatly on a tray, with shrimp and clams, all the appetizers and hot dishes. There was plenty to eat. I ate too...