cowpuncher : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback
- To Noel DavisMormon, cowpuncher, high in his class at Annapolis, intrepid minelayer and minesweeper in the North Sea, Harvard law student, with a pretty wife and a little son .
- Textbooks are unable to contain the man who was a civil war unto himself: Eastern aristocrat and Western cowpuncher, intellectual and pugilist, reformer and clubhouse Republican .
- First he became a waiter, then a cowpuncher, then a successful businessman.
- Jim Shoulders in New York Times
One spot showed Shoulders and Martin sidling up to a bar, wearing cowboy hats, with Shoulders saying, "I'll teach Billy to be a cowpuncher as long as he don't practice on my cows."