cowhand : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback
- The defense lawyer's basic argument was that the government was unfairly trying to apply 20th century law to the llaneros, a swashbuckling and primitive breed of cowhand, whose .
- Exuberant when he knocked the cowhand down, Baer ordered himself a punching bag from Sears, Roebuck, practiced for four months, won his first professional bout against an Indian .
- In Cuddles' box car, on the way back to the ranch where he is a cowhand, he discovers a pretty stowaway (Frances Farmer) who turns out to be his employer's niece.
News & Articles
- HUDSON: Finding your own one thing
The 1991 movie "City Slickers" was a cowboy comedy, starring Billy Crystal as "Mitch" and Jack Palance as "Curly." Curly is a seasoned and grizzled cowhand. Mitch is a perpetually unhappy middle-aged man, never sure of himself, restless, struggling. The men have a talk on the trail where Curly reveals to Mitch the one key to happiness in all of human life.
June 9, 2013 - Ashland Tab