- n protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
the mechanic removed the cowling in order to repair the plane's engine
- v cover with or as with a cowl
- When the championship heats began, it was Feierabend's red sled, with the white Swiss cross on its cowling, that held the course record.
- PA Part of Pan Am Flight 103's engine cowling came down in a courtyard in Lockerbie 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next .
- But inspectors found no signs that the engines had failed or ingested birds or thrown a turbine blade through the cowling.
News & Articles
- Tuesdays at Zaxby’s benefit Salem band fundraiser
Salem Band members Olivia Cowling, Spencer Halverson, Taylor Barker (in the Chicken Suit) Bradley Kirtley and Nora Bolte helping out at their Zaxby’s Fundraiser. Come join the Band every Tuesday from 5-8pm through July. The Band will receive 10% of all sales which will help pay travel expenses so they can march at Disney World [...]
June 11, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- Geraint Williams in Sportinglife.com
If there was any approach, I would have heard it from Robbie Cowling (chairman and owner), and I have heard nothing,Williams told the East Anglian Daily Times. "I wasn't interviewed for the Norwich job on Tuesday. I was at Ipswich....
- Pierre Lueders in TSN.ca
What the East Germans did in 1984, where they were a second ahead of everybody, those days are pretty much over in bobsleighing,Lueders explained. "You might find a hundredth of a second in the body shape, a hundredth in the cowling, maybe...