- n a hat tied under the chin
- n protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- v dress in a bonnet
- The timing chains broke, the aluminum heads warped like mad, the main bearings would seize and the water pump would poop the bed ka-POW! Oh, that piston through the bonnet, that .
- To Joseph Stalin (who already has a bonnet from the Indian Confederation), the new Who's Who gave eight times as many lines as he had last year (5 to 40).
- Along another wall, a young woman in a blue jumpsuit, mask and bonnet is peering through a microscope at half a dozen freshly harvested human eggs.
News & Articles
- Sprouting sign post at road in Guernsey County
A honeysuckle vine creates this bonnet of sorts for a stop sign at the corner of Hopewell and Mantua roads. The color combination with the blue sky gives the image strong contrast.
June 20, 2013 - The Daily Jeffersonian
- Joe Dolce in Sydney Morning Herald
Midge Ure, the lead singer for Ultravox, had a bee in his bonnet about my song keeping their song off the No.1 position in several countries but in later years he was quoted as saying that he wished he had written it,Dolce tells me. "I've...
- Mikko Hirvonen in AFP
The bonnet pin was the last of our problems, but I really lost the rally yesterday when I couldn't find the speed on those two stages,said Hirvonen. "Now I need to go back to work and find more speed for next year. It was definitely the...
- Andrew Neil in BusinessWeek
Murdoch "got a complete bee in his bonnet about the America religious right," Neil told the committee.