- n a short ad in a newspaper or magazine (usually in small print) and appearing along with other ads of the same type
- v arrange or order by classes or categories
- v declare unavailable, as for security reasons
- v assign to a class or kind
How should algae be classified?
- a arranged into classes
- a official classification of information or documents; withheld from general circulation
thousands of classified documents have now been declassified
News & Articles
- Classified Hearing on Classified Material
Washington - The Senate Intelligence Committee will hold a classified hearing about two NSA intelligence programs today.
June 13, 2013 - 13WHAM Rochester
- After Classified Briefing Lawmaker Says NSA Revelations Are Only 'The Tip Of The Iceberg'
I think it's just broader than most people even realize, and I think that's, in one way, what astounded most of us, too,Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-Calif.) told C-SPAN's "Washington Journal" after a classified briefing with national security officials.
June 13, 2013 - Business Insider
- NSA whistleblower smuggled classified documents from Hawaii facility
Edward Snowden, the former NSA contractor who gave two news organizations information on secret intelligence programs, reportedly used a thumb drive to smuggle classified documents out of the NSA facility where he worked in Wahiawa, according to the Los Angeles Times.
June 13, 2013 - Hawaii News Now
- Robert Gates in New York Times
...memo by Mr. Gates, a former CIA director, also demanded greater adherence to secrecy standards, issuing a stern warning against the release of classified information: "Leaking of classified information is against the law, cannot be...
- Patrick Leahy in Austin American-Statesman
No American should need a classified briefing to determine whether waterboarding is torture,Mukasey said. "Waterboarding was used at least as long ago as the Spanish Inquisition. We prosecuted Japanese war criminals for waterboarding after...
- President Bush in Forbes
It's wrong for congressional leaders to make Judge Mukasey's confirmation dependent on his willingess to go on the record about details of a classified program he has not been briefed on,Bush told his audience. "If the Senate Judiciary...