- s indicating a lack of maturity
- It doesn't serve the medium to continue to associate itself so strongly with a childish, comedic history.
- The Hoyo sweet tastes (crushed cacaocoffee, Moroccan leather), give this cigar a childish naughtiness character.
- They find an almost childish fascination in beads, blossoms and bells, blinding strobe lights and ear-shattering music, exotic clothing and erotic slogans.
News & Articles
- Study Shows Maturity Age Difference Between Men and Women
While it is a commonly known fact that men mature slower than women, a new survey shows what the actual age difference between men and women really is in regards to maturity. According to researchers, the average age men are when they reach maturity is 32. The study was commissioned by Nikelodeon UK, who was curious to find out if men ever stopped acting childish. They looked at female-defined ...
June 11, 2013 - Opposing Views
- When Do Guys Mature? A Study Asks
According to a new study, commissioned by Nickelodeon UK, guys don't grow out of their childish ways until they're 43 years old!
June 11, 2013 - FOX 29 Philadelphia
- New Video: Hit-Boy “Jay-Z Interview Part II”
Produced by Hit-Boy and Childish Major, “Jay-Z Interview Part II” returns with the highly-acclaimed producer spitting quotable lyrics. The visual captures Hit-Boy from the basketball court to his second home, the studio, as the follow-up to his 2011 debut single of the same moniker highlights his achievements. One in particular being his Grammy award win for producing “Niggas In Paris” off of ...
June 7, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Barack Obama in Chicago Sun-Times
We remain a young nation,Obama said, "but, in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things."
- Albert Einstein in Jewish Telegraphic Agency
The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish,Einstein wrote.
- Juan Williams in International Herald Tribune
It came off as amateurish, and even the tempo in which he spoke was singsongy,Williams said, adding that the content of the speech was "very simplistic and almost childish."