- s indicating a lack of maturity
- a of or relating to infants or infancy
- s being or befitting or characteristic of an infant
- Last week, at the end of the infantile paralysis season, three Stanford University men announced that they had isolated and measured an organism which they were certain caused .
- New York City, where one-third of the Nation's 13,000 infantile paralysis cases occurred during this year's epidemic, last week offered the Nation four important suggestions .
- Cases of infantile paralysis increased from 800 to more than 1,200 in New York City last week.
News & Articles
- Apple iOS 7: Everything You Need to Know
The new iOS 7 is here. Jony Ive's first iOS—minimalist, elegant, devoid of the infantile artifice that infected its recent incarnations. It's pretty impressive. And here's everything you need to know about it. Read more...
June 10, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Armond White in New York Press
In a piece in Maclean's today, White told Maclean's that only people who haven't followed him subscribe to "the infantile notion that I'm just after attention" and that "the 'controversial figure online' stuff is pretty recent, especially...
- David McGuinty in 940 News
The nation is calling on us, the politicians, to move beyond our infantile bickering, our point-scoring and our mindlessly partisan politics and elevate at least this one core area of national responsibility to a rare position beyond the partisan... Kevin Rudd http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Rudd&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFR87s_UH5-PqadVdNSEDyNX5oZIA Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/opposition-pulls-out-of-indigenous-war-cabinet/2008/05/22/1211183001243.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFnIjcsfQxnmCQAmTKmhq6i8iObrA May 22, 2008
51483 68986 infantile Liberal environment critic David McGuinty believes the Tories' stupid, cheap, infantile" attacks will backfire as Canadians compare them to Dion's "thoughtful, sincere" approach to the planet's most pressing issue of climate change.