- n a native or inhabitant of Chile
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Chile or its people
News & Articles
- Jesus Navas delighted with Pellegrini arrival
The Chilean has signed a three-year deal to replace Roberto Mancini, while the club have already sanctioned over 59 million euros in spending as they bid to regain the title
June 15, 2013 - Goal.com via Yahoo! Sports
- Soccer-Man City eye trophies with Pellegrini appointment
* Chilean's arrival on three-year deal long expected * Kidd stays as an assistant (Writes through, adds quotes, details) By Sonia Oxley MANCHESTER, England, June 14 (Reuters) - Manchester City's wealthy owners have entrusted Manuel Pellegrini with fulfilling their ambitions of a packed trophy cabinet, appointing the former Malaga manager as the successor to the sacked Roberto Mancini on Friday ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Manchester City confirms Pellegrini appointment
The Chilean has signed a three-year deal to succeed Roberto Mancini at the Etihad Stadium after a protracted departure from Malaga, and he will begin his duties on June 24.
June 14, 2013 - Goal.com via Yahoo! Sports
- Barack Obama in NY1
I've reached out to President Bachelet to let her know that we will be there for her should the Chilean people need assistance, and our hearts go out to the families who may have lost loved ones,said Obama.
- Vicente del Bosque in The Press Association
That result does not reflect what happened in the game, because the Chilean side are very good, as they have shown in the first phase here,said Del Bosque, ahead of what could be a decisive encounter on Friday.
- Bill Blair in Canada.com
As the teams were leaving the stadium, an argument broke out between a member of the Chilean team and a rival fan,Chief Blair said in a statement. "My officers were forced to intervene, again, to end the dispute."