- n very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
- s not characterized by emotion
a female form in marble--a chilly but ideal medium for depicting abstract virtues"-C.W.Cunningham
- s appreciably or disagreeably cold
- s lacking warmth of feeling
a chilly greeting
- Having escaped to New Jersey, they still suffer the manifold curses of the old country, still shiver in the chilly shadow of the departed Dominican dictator Rafael Trujillo.
- It was autumn so it was kinda chilly.
- But peering deep into space from the chilly summit of Mount Wilson, in Southern California, Hubble realized that the Milky Way is just one of millions of galaxies that dot an .
News & Articles
- Spring feel chilly? It was -- the coldest since 1996
By Becky OskinLiveScienceThis year's spring seemed more like a never-ending winter for people in much of the country, and it wasn't just in their imaginations. The chilly weather was the coldest spring since 1996, the National Climate Data Center (NCDC) said Thursday.Fourteen states east of the Rockies had spring temperatures that ranked among their 10 lowest since record-keeping started more ...
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- New waterslide at Six Flags
The rain and chilly temperatures didn't stop hundreds of people from trying out the new water slide at Six Flags Thursday.
June 13, 2013 - WWLP Springfield
- This Was the Coldest Spring Since 1996
This year's spring seemed more like a never-ending winter for much of the country, and it wasn't just in their imaginations. The chilly weather was the coldest spring since 1996, the National Climate Data Center (NCDC) said today (June 13).
June 13, 2013 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in Forbes
I know it's a little chilly, but I'm fired up,Obama said as he took the podium with his wife Michelle and daughters Malia, 8, and Sasha, 5, by his side.
- Nick Saban in Dallas Morning News
You know, it was a little chilly out,Saban said Friday. "Plus I don't know if you noticed, but our defensive players did a pretty good job of hitting, but they're not supposed to hit you in the head with the bucket, either. So the...
- Robbie Gould in International Herald Tribune
You know it's going to be chilly, the ground is going to be hard. You've just got to go out there and do your job. There's no excuses for missing,Gould said.