- n ground beef and chili peppers or chili powder often with tomatoes and kidney beans
- n very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
- How the chili spread from its South American home and spiced up world cuisine.
- From seaweed to chicken and chili, our food how we find it, cook it and eat it tells the story of the modern world.
- Virginia Ali, who opened the restaurant with her husband in 1958, recommends the Chili Half-Smoke, a split-open sausage with chili, mustard and onions--the favorite, she notes, of .
News & Articles
- Minto attempts world record chili feed
Minto residents are hoping to break a world record this weekend -- in the form of chili. The first ever Pot of Chili event starts Friday night and goes through Saturday night. They are hoping to cook one ton of chili, which would make it the largest pot of chili ever cooked.
June 14, 2013 - WDAZ 8 Grand Forks
- Ex-Yankees teammate Chili thanks Mo
OAKLAND — Chili Davis wanted to make sure Mariano Rivera knew what he meant to Davis’ two seasons with the Yankees. “I told him he was a class act,’’ said the A’s hitting coach who played with Rivera and won World Series titles in 1998 and 1999. “The two years...
June 14, 2013 - New York Post
- Upland Chili cookoff figures to be a hot time for all
This ticket is one of the hottest in town. The various chili dishes that compete are all delicious, but the annual Inland Valley Recovery Services fundraiser is about more than food. It's about raising awareness more than money.
June 13, 2013 - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Anthony Kiedis in Cinema Blend
Let's not do anything Red Hot Chili Peppers-related for a minimum of one year, and just live and breathe and eat and learn new things,Kiedis says of the unanimous decision to disband the quartet. "We kind of started in 1999 with the...
- Barack Obama in USA Today
The fact that Nicolas went to Ben's Chili Bowl for lunch I think shows his discriminating palate,Obama said. "My understanding is he had a half smoke. So he was sampling the local wares, and we appreciate that very much."