- s uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
the ceaseless thunder of surf
- Thus, when the Manchu dynasty at last collapsed in 1911, in some measure because of the ceaseless pressure exerted by Sun and his revolutionary followers, he was named provisional .
- If Lumumba won, the world could thank the ceaseless efforts of Moscow and Cairo and Accra.
- Sri Lanka has been in ceaseless turmoil for more than three decades.
News & Articles
- May 2013 global temps tied for 3d-warmest on record
Warmer than average temperatures prevailed across nearly the entire planet in May 2013 By Summit Voice FRISCO — The nearly ceaseless yapping by climate-science deniers about a slowdown in global warming has not been confirmed by ongoing global temperature observations — far from it. May 2013 temps around the world were once again the near-record […]
June 20, 2013 - Summit County Citizens Voice
- Wednesday’s Fed Decision Will Drive Dollar, S&P 500, Everything
Chief Strategist John Kicklighter discusses the top Forex fundamental themes for the coming week of trading. These sessions are held live every Monday at 16:30 GMT. Over the past month, the market's ceaseless run on Fed stimulus started to shift towards fear of withdrawal.
June 17, 2013 - Daily FX
- Pervez Hoodbhoy in Las Vegas Sun
Through ceaseless proselytizing and subtle pressure tactics, Al-Huda has brought a majority of my university's students under the burqa,Hoodbhoy said in an e-mail. "In comparison with students of earlier decades, they are less confident,...
- Lord Rees in Times Online
The scientific papers on Trailblazing represent a ceaseless quest by scientists over the centuries, many of them Fellows of the Royal Society, to test and build on our knowledge of humankind and the universe,said Lord Rees of Ludlow, the...
- Ban Ki-moon in Washington Post
In a speech after his election, Ban said his tenure "will be marked by ceaseless efforts to build bridges and close divides," and to continue major reforms so the UN can meet the challenges of the 21st century.