incessant : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city
- The nation was weary of the incessant drug wars and bloodletting on the streets.
- The incessant rains put the newly opened airport terminus to severe strain and flooded the baggage claim area.
- Sarah's incessant curiosity, high energy and diligence while carrying out research finally got her the reward; she isolated the elusive microbe.
News & Articles
- New Book -"Thrill of the Rookie” is Called the Immigrants Bible by Some a Few Weeks Ago, but I Call It the Road-map to ...
Thrill of the Rookie chronicles the life of Osaze Ehigiator, beginning in Nigeria, a nation plagued with incessant coup, and how the author escaped to the USA. The tale then follows his difficult years in the States and his experiences with the underside of Americans who operate under different sets of codes called “The Eleventh Commandments” before pulling himself up by the bootstraps. (PRWeb ...
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- In a quandry? ... Well, just bunt — Column
It has been a relatively long time since Rangers fans have seen such a drought ... and I’m not referring to the incessant lack of rain, and solar baking we are in the beginning throes of experiencing for the next three, four or perhaps even five months.
June 16, 2013 - The Weatherford Democrat
- Deluge swells 33 rivers across the Commonwealth to ‘near-flooding’ or ‘minor flooding’ status
The incessant beat of raindrops over the past 10 days has swelled rivers across the Commonwealth, from the Hoosic River near Williamstown to the Taunton River near Bridgewater.
June 15, 2013 - Boston Globe