never-ending : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
the never-ending search for happiness
- Obsessing over wire hangers, putting a hit out on your own son, implanting never-ending neuroticism into your kid.
- The other progeny is a bit more cunning, inheriting from its parent the gift of never-ending life.
- The purpose was to sell books, obviously, but Clinton was also intent on adding his two cents to the never-ending partisan donnybrook that has become a central component of his .
News & Articles
- Team Fortress 2 Invades Surgeon Simulator 2013
In Team Fortress 2's (specifically The Heavy's) never-ending crusade to appear in every game ever , Surgeon Simulator 2013 is now offering a special download that adds The Medic as a playable character. The Heavy appears as The Medic's victim. Did I say victim? I meant to say patient. The addition of The Medic and The Heavy to Surgeon Simulator 2013 is a free update, so you if you already own ...
June 22, 2013 - Game Informer
- Paula Deen Canceled Her 'Today' Show Appearance Because She's 'Exhausted'
The seemingly never-ending cycle of celebrity cook Paula Deen's now definitely racist remarks is reaching its fever pitch. [ more › ]
June 21, 2013 - Austinist
- Watch Japandroids Perform "Adrenaline Nightshift" on "Letterman"
Japandroids are in the middle of a seemingly never-ending tour right now. The Vancouver duo took a break to perform on "Letterman" last night, bowling through Celebration Rock 's (not "celebrity rock," Dave) "Adrenaline Nightshift". Watch below: Watch Japandroids perform "Fire's Highway" at the 2012 Pitchfork Music Festival below:
June 21, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Barack Obama in New York Times
In the never-ending race to protect our country, we have to stay one step ahead of a nimble adversary,Mr. Obama said. "That's what these steps are designed to do."
- Mikhail Saakashvili in San Francisco Chronicle
If NATO sends a sign of weakness - and clearly this invasion was intended to deter, to scare NATO away - if NATO gets scared away, then this will be a never-ending story,Saakashvili said during an interview with The Associated Press.