- a of or relating to a catarrh
catarrhal fever is any of several respiratory or oral diseases of livestock such as bluetongue in horses and sheep
- Spuming his lines with catarrhal intakes of breath punctuating the bolts of rhetoric, Branagh is a whiz at making the poetry colloquial and intelligible; he spits out the 400-year .
- Piratical Captain Dover once described a vague malaise that sailors often get as acute catarrhal fever.
- Clarence Walker Barron, 73, tamed financial expert, editor-publisher of The Wall Street Journal; of catarrhal jaundice; in Battle Creek, Mich.
News & Articles
- FWP: Bison found in Yellowstone River did not die from disease
BOZEMAN - Three bison found dead in the Yellowstone River did not die from malignant catarrhal fever, a disease that can cause fatal infections in bison, according to Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks.
June 18, 2013 - KTVQ Billings
- FWP rules out fever in bison deaths
While the exact cause of death isn’t known for three bison found in the Yellowstone River last month, none of them tested positive for malignant catarrhal fever.
June 18, 2013 - Helena Independent Record