catatonic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a characterized by catatonia especially either rigidity or extreme laxness of limbs
- Or the catatonic, mumbling responses to admittedly ridiculous questions like, "How's that beard working out for ya?" After several failed attempts to jolt Phoenix out of his stupor .
- On the day last June when his parents drove to New York City to claim his body, they were nearly catatonic with grief.
- She can play ferocious or catatonic with equal plausibility.
- Zachary Levi in Starpulse.com (blog)
We call those moments his 'Chuck flashes,' Levi says. "When he goes into computer mode, my head goes blank and I kind of go catatonic for a minute."
- William Osler in Canoe.ca
He was hospitalized briefly at William Osler Health Centre in Etobicoke, said to be "uncommunicative and in a catatonic state."
- Brad Silberling in Melbourne Herald Sun
I remember taking him up to this helipad where we were building that huge open construction site that's in the film, and I said 'this set is going up and (this won't work) if you're going to get up there and be locked up and catatonic,Mr...