- v look over, usually with the intention to rob
They men cased the housed
- v enclose in, or as if in, a case
my feet were encased in mud
- s covered or protected with or as if with a case
knights cased in steel
products encased in leatherette
- s enclosed in a case
- They cased jobs from police cars, returned at night to steal while lookouts monitored the police radio for alarm calls.
- While they were absorbed in the first reel, six Communist terrorists (who obviously had cased the place well) crept out of the darkness and surrounded the mess hall.
- Though the plastic-cased Swinger has its limitsit takes only black-and-white, wallet-sized pictures that are about 40%' smaller than the ones taken by the other Polaroid .
- Clinton Portis in USA Today
I stay out of the locker room,Portis said. "My locker is next to his. A lot of guys will be over to the locker and looking up and seeing the picture of Sean. Seeing that locker cased up, seeing that seat sit right there, it's like an...
- Bill Ayers in Arizona Daily Star
We'd already bombed the Capitol, and we'd cased the White House,Ayers wrote. "The Pentagon was leg two of the trifecta."
- Sushil Kumar Modi in The Hindu
Information from arrests in Pakistan, taken together with information gathered by the US intelligence community, indicated that al-Qaeda has cased financial targets in New York, New Jersey and Washington, DC, and has recently updated their... President Bush http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFh0u2JMmcpgHHAEOKNoPb27FyIcg USA Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-08-07-bush-radio-address_x.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEH_Bp1E0tHm1gCFY2R8HP8glnEUw Aug 7, 2004
15481 21527 casein Speaking to newsmen, Deputy Chief Minister and State Finance Minister, Mr. Sushil Kumar Modi said, the Centre must impose restrictions on the export of Casein, which was widely exported to international markets, and had a myriad uses in food...