casteless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not belonging to or having been expelled from a caste and thus having no place or status in society
the foreigner was a casteless person
- He is a Sikh, a member of a casteless religion that combines elements of Hinduism and Islam but scorns both the caste system of the Hindus and the historic expansionism of the .
- Distinguished by their traditional beards and turbans, the Sikhs follow their own casteless, monotheistic religion, and over the past 15 months those in the Punjab have mounted .
- M Karunanidhi in Thaindian.com (blog)
The policies of the VCK and the DMK for a casteless egalitarian society are the same and therefore such a step (removing VCK from the alliance) is not under consideration now,Karunanidhi said.
- Varun Gandhi in Expressindia.com
Only those (youngsters), who either belong to influential families or are affiliated to big leaders, get a chance to progress in politics. This trend is spreading like a disease. There is a need of casteless politics in the country,said Varun.