castrated : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v deprive of strength or vigor
- v edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- v remove the testicles of a male animal
- v remove the ovaries of
- a deprived of sexual capacity or sexual attributes
- The real jolt came when the judge added that he would suspend the sentence "upon the defendants' voluntary agreement to be castrated and the successful completion of that .
- The baby was castrated, and surgeons fashioned a kind of vagina out of the remaining tissue.
- In the 1992 Swordsman II, Lin plays an evil male deity who has castrated himself to become a woman and achieve greater powers.
- Efraim Zuroff in Melbourne Herald Sun
He castrated people, he used parts of their body to decorate his office. I'm not giving out these details to emotionalise the issue, but for people to understand how important it is to catch this criminal,Zuroff said.
- Adnan al-Dulaimi in Forbes
We are in a predicament. We are being castrated, killed and destroyed,Adnan al-Dulaimi said.
- Cecilia Bartoli in Reuters
The Supreme Court decision of executive privilege and Executive Secretary Eduardo Ermita's exaggerated and self-serving interpretation of the ruling have effectively castrated the Senate of its constitutionally mandated prerogative to investigate... Franklin Drilon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Drilon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHftFiOAKenMa1pDCk9zwIY7lFqAQ Inquirer.net http://www.google.com/url?q=http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20080401-127645/Abolish-Senate-blue-ribbon-committee-says-Drilon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG58Tj6rG5Qbm3hjctRKEBg6Zzlkw Mar 31, 2008
15591 147793 castrati I have always sung a lot of music which Mozart wrote for the castrati," Bartoli says.