- n a man who has been castrated and is incapable of reproduction
- v deprive of strength or vigor
- v edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- v remove the testicles of a male animal
- v remove the ovaries of
- Texas District Judge Michael McSpadden has a solution for rapists: castrate them.
- Over the past decade, at least 94 prisoners have undergone the treatment in the Czech Republic, the only country in Europe that continues to surgically castrate sex offenders.
- But no matter how macho the insult, the Japanese subtitle would castrate it.
News & Articles
- Dendreon Receives Positive Opinion for PROVENGE® in the European Union
June 28, 2013--Dendreon Corporation today announced that the European Medicines Agency Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use has adopted a positive opinion recommending that PROVENGE® be granted marketing authorization in the European Union , for the treatment of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer in male adults in whom chemotherapy is ...
June 28, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- CS Lewis in Dallas Morning News (registration)
As CS Lewis warned: "We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful."
- Bono in MedPage Today
Cabazitaxel is the first treatment to show a survival benefit to patients with metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer after failure of docetaxel (Taxotere)-based therapy,said De Bono.
- Alonzo Bodden in CarJunky.com
But what a sad way to castrate Dad,Bodden says. "That's right Dad. No matter how much you trick it out, you're still driving a minivan. Sorry, man, but the hottie you just drove past isn't looking at you. She wants you to move out of the...