cartographical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to the making of maps or charts
- The state resurrected a 190-year-old cartographical mistake and passed a resolution forming a commission to negotiate with Tennessee on moving Georgia's border about a mile north .
- The cartographical blind spot had been filled in with 600 miles of burning sand.
- Yet many differences abound, suggesting that even here the border is much more than just cartographical whimsy.
News & Articles
- The World's Most (and Least) Populous Places Revealed In a Single Map
We've seen a lot of world population maps , but this might just be prettiest one yet. Simple black lines trace the population density by latitude, so that a few cities, labeled in yellow, tower like the skyscrapers over the land. It's not unlike a cartographical version of Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures album cover. Read more...
Jan. 9, 2014 - Gizmodo