cartographic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to the making of maps or charts
- Only on the subject of Red China's repeated issuance of maps showing large chunks of Indian territory as belonging to the Chinese state ("cartographic aggression," one paper called .
- With a vast trove of images from the past, the massive cartographic search tool lets users travel back in Earth's time.
- While cartographic whizzes compete in the finals of the National Geographic Bee, PTI looks back at 10 people who could stand to brush up on their map skills.
- Kofi Annan in ReliefWeb (press release)
On the issue of border demarcation, Annan said in his report that he was working "to establish in full the cartographic, legal and political implications of the approach suggested by Lebanon's seven-point plan."
- Mark Monmonier in Emediawire (press release)
Upon seeing the revised 2006 version of the map, Monmonier said, "ODT's addition of thoughtfully annotated examples of diverse map projections provides a cartographic context for the Peters Map and enhance its value as a geographic reference tool."