care for :
- v have a liking, fondness, or taste (for)
- v be fond of; be attached to
- v provide treatment for
News & Articles
- Chesterfield parents worried school unable to care for diabetic children
Two families pulled their children out of school this week because no one could show documentation that trained personnel are on-site to provide crucial medical care for their children.
June 12, 2013 - CBS 6 Richmond
- How to avoid urgent care sticker shock
When you walk into any given urgent care center, two things matter: who owns it and what insurance you have. Urgent care centers are walk-in clinics where you can get care for medical problems you might ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Mandela Remains in Intensive Care
Well-wishers gathered to pray for the former South African president as he spent a fourth day in intensive care for a lung infection.
June 11, 2013 - New York Times