- v be fond of; be attached to
- And while the Chinese generally acknowledge his brutality, most seem to cherish his image as founder of the nation, who overturned centuries of humiliation at the hands of foreign .
- In his memorable eulogy for Robert, Ted Kennedy seemed to cherish the possibility that what was real about his family might possibly be enough.
- And there is one last reason for Bush to cherish Neuhaus, who has worked tirelessly to persuade conservative Catholics and Evangelicals to make common cause.
News & Articles
- Veteran USF WR surprisingly announces he’s transferring
Veteran, yet oft-injured, receiver Sterling Griffin was expected to be a key component of USF’s offense in 2013. That won’t be the case, however. The receiver announced Friday in a surprising move that he will graduate this summer and finish out his eligibility elsewhere. “I’ve had a great experience at USF and I’ll cherish the…
June 22, 2013 - NBC Sports: CollegeFootballTalk
- Sterling Griffin transferring from USF
USF receiver Sterling Griffin will graduate this summer and transfer to pursue a graduate degree, while completing his eligibility, the school announced Friday. “I’ve had a great experience at USF and I’ll cherish the memories and relationships I’ve made while on campus,” Griffin said in a statement. “I’m looking forward to earning my degree in August and pursuing my graduate degree at another ...
June 21, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Cherish the Child – a walk to remember
Cherish the Child registration begins at 6:30 p.m. June 20 and the remembrance service begins at 7 p.m. Those attending are asked to bring their own lawn chairs.
June 18, 2013 - The Wahpeton Daily News
- Barack Obama in Crosscut
President Obama said the new law threatens "to undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans."
- Tony Blair in Houston Chronicle
Britain resolved, even more surely, to defeat the extremism and intolerance which drove the attackers and stand up for the values of freedom, democracy and the rule of law which as a nation we cherish,Blair said.
- Jacques Rogge in Reuters
Tonight we come to the end of 16 glorious days we will cherish forever,IOC President Jacques Rogge told the 91,000-strong crowd in the Bird's Nest stadium.