- v cover with a canopy
- s covered with or as with a canopy
a canopied bed
streets canopied by stately trees
- It is a mountain much like any other in that part of the Highlands, green, triple-canopied and spiked with thick stands of bamboo.
- The handful of gdzde who reached the canopied royal bed by way of secret passages became ikbal, or "bedded.
- Next day, in full-bottomed wig, black breeches, silver-buttoned jacket, black silk hose and silver-buckled slippers, Shakes took his place in the high-backed, canopied Speaker's .
News & Articles
- Today I Am Sunshine Flora;)
“I know a bank where the wild thyme blows, Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows, Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine, With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.” - William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream Today's Outfit: Top Shop yellow top antique cross Rebecca Taylor embroidered skirt Clarks Originals blonde by Bradley at Bleach ;) xxx Alice Solantania Saga (quote from Good ...
June 7, 2013 - StyleBistro
- 'The Gateway' on State Street welcomes visitors to the Loop
The outdoor area in the median on State Street has blue and red canopied tables, flower boxes, trees and banners welcoming visitors.
June 7, 2013 - ABC 7 Chicago