- s very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- a of or relating to a cadaver or corpse
we had long anticipated his cadaverous end
- The featured players have the unkempt eyebrows, gothic stares and cadaverous skin tones of Scooby-Doo villains.
- Au Bon March, the city's biggest department store, put on a bitter window display: at a table sat a cadaverous old man, muffled against the winter and staring dully at his rations.
- This time the conductor was a man: pint-sized, cadaverous Izler Solomon (PTI, March 27).
News & Articles
- ‘Thigh Gap’ Latest Goal for Teen Fashion Victims
The latest craze among U.S. teens striving to emulate stick-thin models is “thigh gap” — having legs so skinny that the upper thighs do not touch when standing with feet together. “Thigh gap” images are now abounding on social media, posted by emaciated girls who are worryingly proud of their cadaverous appearance. However, experts say the pursuit of such an unnatural bodily feature could easily ...
Oct. 1, 2013 - Wellness
- Dan Cherry in WalesOnline
Dan said: "He was very ill. It was hard to go in and see him in hospital, and I wondered what I could do. I couldn't offer myself up because his condition required a cadaverous donor. Then I thought I could help out by raising some money and, even...