- s offensively discourteous
- A few years and a thousand talk shows later, she became the Princess Victim, bulimic, suicidal, betrayed by a caddish paramour with a tell-all book, trapped in a loveless marriage.
- Princess Diana's brother, who has a habit of causing headlines (for speaking out at his sister's funeral, for his allegedly caddish behavior with his wife and mistresses, for his .
- Then, in a bald attempt to rehabilitate his caddish image, the Gulf War veteran describes how hurt he was when Di dumped him.
News & Articles
- On the Page: Susan Choi and Julie Kavanagh
My Education Susan Choi (Viking, 304 pp., $26.95) Susan Choi’s fourth novel is a steamy campus romance that doubles as a coming-of-age story. In a twist on the typical narrative—nubile co-ed falls hard for caddish prof—here an ambitious literature grad student, one Regina Gottlieb, attending an unnamed Syracuse-like university, falls hard for her professor’s wife. Like many love triangles, this ...
July 9, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Paul Carney in Ireland Online
Mr Justice Carney said that in sentencing he wasn't taking into consideration what he had earlier described as "the most caddish evidence" given on McGrane's behalf at his trial by his wife of their purported sexual activity.